Once your orders are placed, it takes about 2 weeks or less to receive your Freshly made Crazy Good Popcorn Products.
All products ordered will be delivered to the school or group selling the Fundraiser, and delivered to you by the parents or the seller
Well, in a word, no. We coat our popcorn with all kinds of yummy things…like sugar and chocolate, our cookies are extra-large and extra delicious, and our Bark is definitely not low calorie!
Here at Crazy Good Popcorn, Fundraising is our Only Business. This makes Crazy Good Popcorn extra special as your customers can only purchase it through your school or group.
Not at all! ANY group needing to raise funds are welcome to consider Crazy Good Popcorn!
- Corn is a whole-grain food, and all types of corn are gluten-free. Popcorn is considered gluten-free. The kernels contain corn gluten, which is not the type of gluten that causes reactions in people with gluten sensitivities.
- We are not a Gluten Free Facility as we do add gluten to our White Chocolate Pretzel, (pretzels are not gluten free)
- Our Bark and Big Bark are not gluten free.
- Our Giant Freshly Baked cookies are not gluten free
- Our Sweet Butter & Kettle Corn are Dairy Free
We do not add peanuts to any of our Crazy Good Popcorn products. We understand the end-users of our product may be children, who seem to be more at risk for peanut allergies, or perhaps, less adept at avoiding peanuts if they have an allergy. However, our gourmet popcorn, our chocolate bark, and our Giant Cookies are packaged in a facility that also packages: milk, tree nuts, soybean, wheat, egg, and peanuts.
- We pop our corn in Coconut Oil. Coconuts are considered Tree Nuts by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Our Dark Chocolate Berries and Almond Bark, and our White Chocolate Raspberry and Pistachio Bark contain tree nuts.
- Have you heard the story about ‘what weighs more, a pound of lead or a pound of feathers’? The answer of course is they weigh the same. However, the physical size of the lead would be much smaller than the feathers as lead is much denser!
- The sweet coating on popcorn weighs more than cheese or savory flavors. Because food is sold in net weight, our pounder bag of the denser sweet coated popcorn would appear less full. Filling our Pounder bags with the denser popcorn would be cost prohibitive as a Fundraising product. Chocolate Bark is very dense, and incredibly rich.
- BUT… now we are offering TRIO’s which contain one Sweet and two Savory in one pounder bags!
And we have HEAVYWEIGHTS which are 22oz. of our incredible Crazy Good Popcorn
- Our popcorn is popped fresh to order and is not warehoused. The freshness lasts for 3-5 months if unopened. Once opened, we suggest that between snacking, reseal the Keep Fresh bags! Crazy Good Popcorn is so yummy, most of our bags Never get resealed!
- Our Chocolate Bark is also made fresh to order and not warehoused. It lasts for 2-3 months and is offered in a box that can be closed between bites.
- Our Giant Freshly Baked cookies will keep for up to 2 weeks (or in the freezer for 6 months) Keep cookies in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Gee, I can’t try Chocolate anything, because, well…I’m a Dog. I know how to Bark, but this is not that kind of Bark! Seriously though, CHOCOLATE BARK is called bark as it is made of sheets of delicious chocolates that are thin and not perfectly shaped. These pieces are said to resemble the barks of trees. Our Chocolate Bark is Handmade and Hand Cut, and smothered with wonderful goodies from Salty Snacks, Dried Fruits, Almonds, Cookies, Sea Salted Toffee Bits, and CRAZY GOOD POPCORN. Ours Barks are available in the Classic Barks (8oz.) and our Big Barks (10oz.) of Chocolate Goodness. Our Barks are packaged in beautiful clear boxes that can be opened and closed to preserve freshness. But I have never seen my humans close the box, it’s that good!
- We have heard from many consumers that they want some of our sweet offerings in larger bags, so we developed a 22oz. offering!
- The flavor offerings are items that appeal to many people. This year we have introduced 3 of of our favorite flavors CARAMEL CRUNCH, CHURRO, and WHITE CHOCOLATE PRETZEL as Heavyweights, and an exclusive Chocolate flavor called SWIRL (2 chocolates drizzled over caramel coated popcorn!)
- Locally roasted (of course)
- Our 3 delicious offerings are NOT caffeine free
- All of our coffee offerings are Freshly Ground
- Our baked cookies are approximately 9 inches in diameter
- 4 delicious flavors of Cookies made from family recipes using only the FRESHEST ingredients
- Each cookie is made by hand- not mass produced and will last up to 2 weeks
- You don’t want to store cookies in the refrigerator: The cool air can dry them out and make them taste blah. Stick with room temperature in an airtight container.
- Our cookies will also last for up to 6 months if you keep them in the freezer in an airtight container to maintain freshness.